Clinical Support Team
Clinical expertise is verified and supported through ongoing education and skills checks. Thorough screening of all nurses includes criminal, reference, and background checks.
Director of Clinical Operations
- Oversees and manages agency clinical operation
- Responsible for development of agency-wide programs, policies, and procedures, as well as continuous quality improvement.
Clinical Nurse Manager
- Coordinates all aspects of patient care in the home
- Liaison between the family and the health care team
- Supervises in-home nursing staff
- Responsible for generating the timeline utilized by physicians and payers in planning the level and anticipated length of care
- Experienced, exceptionally qualified nurses assist during the first 1-2 months with care coordination, addressing family teaching and nurse orientation.
- Experienced coordinators of patient and nurse schedule, they prioritize to develop and maintain care schedules that meet each patient’s needs.